Friday, April 16, 2010

Challenge Day 17

First off, I need to declare that I am NO LONGER OVERWEIGHT!!!! I weighed in at an even 136.0 this morning, which puts my BMI at exactly 25.0, which is the cut off for "normal"! Seeing the label "overweight" has been so difficult for me, so this is huge!

I ate well yesterday!
B - 1/2 bagel with cream cheese
S - plum
L - mixed salad with turkey and oil and vinegar dressing
S - a handful of almonds, banana
D - toast, two eggs, 2 sausage links and hash browns (yep, there is a story there)

Last night, I went with my mom to see Elizabeth Gilbert (author of "Eat, Pray, Love") give a talk. I left work early so I could spend some time with my babies, but didn't manage to squeeze in dinner before I had to leave. The talk was AWESOME - I think Elizabeth Gilbert is an incredibly compelling person. But, I was STARVING afterward. The only thing we could find open that late was Denny's!

2 comments:

  1. NOTHING wrong with breakfast for dinner. it's a fave around these parts

    ReplyDelete