Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Challenge Day 10

Diet:
B - Cinnamon Toast Crunch :) 1/2 Coke for caffeine
L - 2 Taco Bell Bean Burritos (had to buy something I could eat while driving)
D - apple with organic peanut butter

Def. didn't eat enough today, but I wasn't feeling well and had NO appetite.

I was out of the office taking a deposition until about 3:00 this afternoon. I got back to work, then immediately had a conference call with an expert, then immediately went into a meeting with a client. Then I had a meeting with my boss and left at 6 for the day. Busy much?? I've been going non-stop since 6 a.m.!

The GOOD NEWS - I exercised! Woot! We went to the high school when I got home and I ran 2 miles around the track, 1/2 of that with Bennett in the jogger. I tell ya - the jogger makes it twice as hard!

Bennett decided he wanted to run too - and actually ran 1/2 a mile around the track! It was the CUTEST thing ever. He's such an athlete. Of course, I was panicking about the calories he was burning. Plus, he was wheezing like a maniac. But boy was he happy!

1 comment:

  1. Bennett ran half a mile! awesome! sounds like you got your workout in, too. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well though.

    ReplyDelete