Sunday, September 27, 2009

Product Recommendation!

In my quest to transition to using organic products as much as is feasible, I discovered the line of Organix hair products, sold at Target. It is very reasonably priced - $6.99 for 13 oz.
My rave about these products, however, is that they smell DIVINE! So, its aromatherapy in addition to chemical-free cleaning! I have naturally crazy curly hair, and these products have done very well in keeping the mane tame this past week, even in the face of insane humidity during the apparent monsoon season we're going through. I can't wait to try out some of the other scents - Coconut Milk, Grapefruit Mango Butter, Pomegranate Green Tea, Vanilla Silk, Mocha Espresso, Citrus Mango, Mandarin Olive Oil....

Yes, I realize this is hair product, not food, but yumm......

TRY IT PEOPLE!!!! You'll love it! Girl Scout's Honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment