1. Do you have multiple computers at home all connected to the same wireless or wired network to the Internet?
2. Are the computers used by different members of your family or "owned" by different people?
3. Do these computers contain pictures; random and unsorted?
4. Do you keep a folder within your computer especially dedicated to pictures, but only you or someone using your computer would have access to them?
5. Are the pictures in your computer "out of control" meaning, there are duplicates, disorganized, and lack a description to make searching for pictures possible?
If you answered, "Yes" to these questions, then you are probably wondering why there isn't a networkable, secured, plug-and-play device that goes inside your home network for the sole purpose of centralizing and organizing all of the pictures in one location.
Has anyone seen or heard of such a device on the market today that can solve the problems above?
If you can share tips on how you organize your pictures efficiently (without loss of quality, Facebook, Snapfish, Picasa and the like don't count as they degrade quality and uploading takes more work than they're worth), I would love to hear them!