Thursday, May 21, 2009

Maternal Neurosis

Please, tell me I'm not the only one who has odd habits with her children...

I realized tonight as I was bathing the kids that each and every night, each child has a clean pair of PJs, a clean bath towel and a clean wash cloth. Ok, that may not sound so weird, but this is - the towel and wash cloth MUST match.

Anyway...

I, on the other hand, wear the same pair of PJs for a few nights a piece, use the same towel and wash cloth for a few days.

I also am meticulous about cleaning their ears and finger nails daily. I'm on a roll if I remember to check mine once a week!

Again on the "matching" theme - Carter's napkin and utensils I pack in his lunch must coordinate ... as must his undies and outfit...

And speaking of food, Bennett's bowel and spoon must coordinate, but match, and neither the bowel nor the spoon can be the same color as the food that it used for...

Yep, certifiable. I know I'm not the only one - what are your quirks????

PS - Check out Bennett climbing mountains!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you able to coordinate his "bowels" with his spoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA BOWLS. I am working on a bowel perforation case right now, so I keep typing bowel instead of bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, MY MOM ONCE HAS TO COORDINATE MY SISTER BOWELS WITH A SPOON ONCE WHEN SHE WAS CONSTIPATED.... LOL WELL NOT COORDINATE, BUT COAX LOL

    ReplyDelete