Friday, July 31, 2009

Frustrated!

I've completed almost 6 full weeks of P90X, but as of this morning, have GAINED just shy of 4 lbs! Are you KIDDING me?!?!

I mean, I didn't sign up for sacrificing over an hour of my evenings to hard-core, intense work outs to gain weight! No no no...you see, I did this so that I could lose weight people!!!

I know what you are going to say - "But you are gaining muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat!"

Yeah, I know. But it still "sucks" to see the number on the scale creeping up! Its incredibly frustrating! And I can't help but wonder, when is the gaining going to translate into losssssing????

Soon? Please!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, here is my opinion... Stop weighing yourself! I hate scales, period. They are lying bastards at best! If you fit in a size 4 then, sweetheart, you are among the few who can that have had 2 kids! You might need to do more cardio. That is where the weight loss is. Also, start writing down what you eat and look up the calorie count. I know you are still nursing but your body is becoming to efficient in fuel conservation. Got to mess it up some! Don't give up. Remember this is a life style change and you can't go back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely. I too have been hitting the gym harder these days and it is so incredibly frustrating to see the scale go the wrong direction. I know it is true that muscle weighs more than fat but.... grrr!

    If it is any consolation, your pix show progress. You look like you're getting cut! You know what...after having this little discussion I am wondering if TBLC is really a good idea. hmmmm.........

    ReplyDelete