Isn't it ironic ...
* That every time you put a clean cover on the changing pad, the baby immediately finds a way to soil it? The same thing goes for new sheets on the bed.
* That every time your kid swears to you he's so sick he is DYING and you rush him to the pediatrician or emergency room, once you get there he is all of a sudden fine?
* That every time you finally get the laundry completely DONE, the kids change into pajamas and the laundry bins are half full again (and in this situation, half full does not connote optimism)?
* That without fail, your toddler manages to have an accident, or your baby a blow out, the one time you forget to shove a spare outfit into the diaper bag?
* How kids ONLY ever seem to puke on MOM???
* That every time your child swears he's looked everywhere for his shoes, homework, special toy, etc., it ends up being right where you told him it was in the first place? Selective blindness maybe?
And the list goes on and on. Its enough to drive any mother to repeatedly bang her head against the wall. Oh, the joys.....