Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Challenge Day 3: Bad Day

Bad bad bad day today!

It started off with skipping my morning workout. See the prior post for the explanation.

Then, I forgot my lunch.

Then, I pigged out at my brother-in-law's birthday dinner.

Then, I skipped my workout again this evening.

Ahhhhhh. This does not forebode well for me, considering I'm only on day 3!

Diet:

B - Kashi Go Lean Crunch with berries
L - Peanut butter crackers and apple juice (that's all there is to eat at the office when I forget lunch, and I didn't have time to run out for something)
D - 5 chicken wings, a large serving of pansit (a Filipino rice noodle dish with veggies), some french fries, and 1/2 a piece of delicious birthday cake!!

We didn't get home until late due to the aforementioned birthday dinner. By the time I got both sugar-pumped kids in bed, it was already past 10 p.m., and I just couldn't bring myself to work out this late...

Tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

  1. ahh...I hate those days. hope that today goes better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days like that suck. Just remember, tomorrow is a new day and its a whole new story.

    ReplyDelete